Focus T25 – Shaun T’s Newest Workout Is Coming
25 Mar. 2013

Focus T25 – Shaun T’s Newest Workout Is Coming

Introducing FOCUS T25™

At Beachbody, we’re always looking to improve everything we do. To that end, we’ve spent the past 18 months creating a program that brings maximum results in minimal time.

What?!? Why  spend all that time and resources to create shorter workouts? That’s easy. Because nobody really likes long workouts–including me. I mean, who really has time to spend an hour and a half every day in the gym? So if you could get the same or better results at home with a daily workout that only took 25 minutes, isn’t that the workout you would want to do? And wouldn’t you be willing to do it more often. I know I would.

That’s the idea that became FOCUS T25. And to make it work, I turned to one of the toughest trainers I know–Shaun T. You know him as the creator of INSANITY®, the #1 home workout in the country today. To create FOCUS T25, Shaun used every trick in his trainer’s book to develop super efficient workouts that deliver an hour’s worth of results from just 25 minutes of training.

In the weeks ahead, you’ll be hearing a lot more about FOCUS T25 and why it works–from me and Shaun, as well as the people who’ve already gotten results from T25… results that have been absolutely blowing us away.

Want to know more?

Click here to join our email list and I’ll make sure you don’t miss out on the most exciting new workout we’ve ever created. When you provide your name and email you’ll be the first to know when T25 is available! Demand is expected to be through the roof–so many busy people out there want to exercise and look great, but can’t afford to spend an hour every day doing it. So check us out on the web, “Like” T25 on Facebook for exclusive product testimonials, and “Follow” T25 on Twitter for sneak peeks into our most exciting workout ever.

1. Laura Heaton says:

i want it!!!!
    beer30girl@gmail.com

2. Sherlock Simon says:

BOOM!!!, I can’t wait:)

3. Sherlock Simon says:

I can’t wait:)

4. If it’s anything like Fast and Furious it’s going to be 25 minutes of torture. You’ll love it but you’ll hate it. Then take the hate out!

5. Louie Orbeta says:

Very cool!

6. Chris Watson says:

EAGERLY AWAITING THIS. Can’t wait to pickup my copy at summit! Focus T25 is going to be something special, I can feel it!

7. Laura H. says:

I want this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. I want this… like yesterday!

9. Danesha Davis says:

I want this! :0)

10. Looking forward to getting workout.

11. KimberlyB32 says:

THIS is why I love Beachbody – they keep the new workouts coming so I don’t have to look elsewhere for new workouts to keep my exercise routine exciting! Let’s open up the pre-order so I can be at the top of the list:) So excited! Chris Watson – your comment makes it sound like the release may be at Summit – does that mean mid-June? Thanks for the info Carl! All the best, Kimberly

12. Wilda M. Anthony says:

I want it!

13. Chris Kempf says:

Can’t wait. I love P90 and P90X, but 25 minutes….. I don’t know how you guys’ll top this one Carl:)

14. KGF1 says:

This will be another mandatory BeachBody product that I must add to my collection.

15. Mike says:

Wouldn’t, in the benefit of the people, it have been a better idea to start sooner to release this BEFOR summer? Some of us want our BEACH body back but have two full tike jobs and a newborn! Let’s get this out quicker!

16. Cara Stone says:

Can not wait! Love Shaun T! I’ve done Asylum 1 & Asylum 2 and am planning to do Insanity later this year, after my race season is over. I think T25 will be the perfect compliment to my half marathon training this summer! SUPER EXCITED! :-)

17. taylor says:

My cousin is one of the trainers in this DVD before filming they gave her a DVD to practice before shooting. I have been doing this for past month and LOVE IT!!!!!!! Great results and NO RESTS in the whole 25 minutes, you will SWEAT!

18. vanessa says:

lo quiero cuando sale en venta? esta en español?

19. Marina Ramos says:

how long do you do this program for?

• Carl Daikeler says:

It’s a 10 week program – 5 weeks for phase one (alpha) and 5 weeks for phase two (beta).

20. Matt b says:

What’s the official release date to order online? Will you need a pull up bar?

• Carl Daikeler says:

At Summit for TBB and July for the rest of the world. Pull up bar is not necessary for T25!

21. Matt b says:

Early July ,late July? Lol sorry,just can’t wait for this ! Is there pull-ups in the program? Thank you

• Carl Daikeler says:

Earlyish. In the T25 Ultimate Kit there’s a chin up bar and chin up max. In the base kit, there’s no chin up bar, but there are resistance bands.

22. Anthony says:

I needed this like yesterday. I can’t wait. I finished my first cycle of Insanity. 25min will be perfect.

23. [...]  I hear that all the time.  Focus T25 was created by Shaun T at the specific request of Beachbody CEO Carl Daikeler (one of the busiest men alive) to come up with a program in order to get amazing results in just 25 [...]

24. Mary Asenjo says:

Can’t wait!!! Ever since I heard about it, just have been waiting for the release! woot woot!!!

25. Rachel says:

When would it be available to the countries in Asia?

26. Tille says:

Sounds exciting indeed. It’s great to hear that Shaun T has now possibly become the biggest success of the Beachbody Company so far. However, let’s not forget that Tony Horton and some others enabled to company to really come off the ground on a larger scale to operate the way they do today – credits…!
    I live in the UK, so, I will possibly enquire soon what the terms, conditions and prices for international shipping are – can I pay by PayPal?
    So, good luck and success to everybody who starts this program!

27. Nick Thorsch says:

I really like the Focus T25 teaser video because it’s fast, sexy and hip. I’ve watched it many times. Great job with that!

28. Willie Spann says:

I am married and headed to my 48th birthday April 11 2014. I am a welder/fitter. I build military trucks for our troops. Pot belly came out of nowhere. I can do 25 mins a day. Would love the workout. Thanks

29. Pete F says:

I think this program is exactly what I need to fit in with my lifestyle.
    I will definitely be getting a copy of it for myself.

30. Melissa says:

If you’re thinking about getting this workout, have to tell you that it is amazing. I’m seeing results and it is great. Focus T25 has become the best selling exercise dvd on Amazon and here are the reviews from the people who bought it: http://amzn.to/1la9rtP – This help me with my choice to buy it. You can’t go wrong with good honest reviews.