06 Feb. 2013

1st Ever Body Beast Classic

The first ever Body Beast Classic is this June 18-19 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas and we already have 88 competitors who have signed up and are eager to show off their hard work.

If you haven’t registered, the Body Beast Classic is your chance to Beast Up and get recognized during a live competition in front of thousands.

This is the first ever Body Beast physique competition for veteran, novice, and first-time all natural athletes. You just have to complete at least one round of Body Beast (with all natural supplements) prior to the competition and you’re eligible to enter.

If you already meet the requirements, head over here to read the official rules or click here to register.

Essential Info

When: June 18, 19
Where: MGM Grand, Las Vegas
Deadline: Entries must be submitted by 5/21/2013

This is gonna be awesome!

1. Eric Brown says:

Are there going to be a male AND female winner? And if so, what is the prize?

• Carl Daikeler says:

Yes, a male and female winner will be crowned. Let me double check on the exact prize structure. Stay tuned…

• Carl Daikeler says:

Each first, second and third place winner (male and female) will win a “Beast Classic” trophy… and bragging rights for next year!

2. Nate Evans says:

OH NOOOOO!!!!!! I thought the entries had to be in by the end of the month!!! not by the 21st!!!! I missed the deadline!!! But placing in the top 10 is on my goal board. Is there any chance for an entry tonight? I really thought it was by the end of the month to get it filled out. If not, lesson learned. If so, Please email me and let me know! Nate.Evans79@gmail.com

3. Tiffany says:

My girl Kim Duke from TN is gonna BRING IT at the BEAST competition tonight!

4. cy says:

is there a site with last years winners? id like to guage myself to last years champs. thank you

5. Jason Montgomery says:

I know I am very late on the subject but, I was at the gym the other morning and saw the new Body Beast infomercial. I had seen that there was a Body Beast Contest in Vegas! That’s awesome! Will there be another? If so, when and where? My soon to be ex-wife purchased Body Beast for me back in 2012 for Christmas but, I am now just really getting into it. (Don’t judge me!) Anyway, keep up the great work and hope to hear from you soon.

Jay Montgomery