We’ve been hinting for quite some time that Insanity would be the next addition to our Certification program, which already includes P90X, Pi-Yo, TurboKick, and Hip-Hop Hustle.
Well, we are ramping up to get Insanity Certification on the fast track for 2013 and that means the search is on for Insanity® Master Instructor.
Here’s what we are looking for: Elite INSANITY® grads who are ALSO experienced group exercise instructors AND have passion to motivate others.
As an Insanity Master Instructor you will be using your skills and experience to recruit, train, and certify other group instructors in your area so they can teach INSANITY® group exercise classes.
You will also be responsible for hosting events, promoting your services, and getting the word out about upcoming Certifications.
As you INSANIACS know, INSANITY® is an elite program and not everyone can qualify.
Here are the prerequisites:
• Current CPR certification
• ACE, AFAA, ACSM or NASM certification or a fitness related college degree
• Excellent cardiovascular health and overall fitness
• Completed a minimum of 1 round of INSANITY® and 2 years group teaching experience
• Outstanding organizational skills and follow-through on phone and email
• A sales-driven attitude and ability to recruit host locations and attendees
• A minimum of 5-10 hours a week for event planning and promoting
This is a great opportunity for Coaches, and anyone else looking to help more people get healthy and take their Coach business to the next level.
The deadline to apply is November 22, 2012. Download the application by clicking here.
If you are selected, we’ll invite you to our Master Trainer Audition Camp to train us, captivate us, and show us what you’ve got. From there, we will be narrowing down the final selects for various regions.
If you have any questions, please email MasterTrainerInfo@beachbody.com.
Let’s Dig Deep!