So you think you can be an Insansity® instructor?
29 Oct. 2012

So you think you can be an Insansity® instructor?

We’ve been hinting for quite some time that Insanity would be the next addition to our Certification program, which already includes P90X, Pi-Yo, TurboKick, and Hip-Hop Hustle.

Well, we are ramping up to get Insanity Certification on the fast track for 2013 and that means the search is on for Insanity® Master Instructor.

Here’s what we are looking for: Elite INSANITY® grads who are ALSO experienced group exercise instructors AND have passion to motivate others.

As an Insanity Master Instructor you will be using your skills and experience to recruit, train, and certify other group instructors in your area so they can teach INSANITY® group exercise classes.

You will also be responsible for hosting events, promoting your services, and getting the word out about upcoming Certifications.

As you INSANIACS know, INSANITY® is an elite program and not everyone can qualify.

Here are the prerequisites:

• Current CPR certification
• ACE, AFAA, ACSM or NASM certification or a fitness related college degree
• Excellent cardiovascular health and overall fitness
• Completed a minimum of 1 round of INSANITY® and 2 years group teaching experience
• Outstanding organizational skills and follow-through on phone and email
• A sales-driven attitude and ability to recruit host locations and attendees
• A minimum of 5-10 hours a week for event planning and promoting

This is a great opportunity for Coaches, and anyone else looking to help more people get healthy and take their Coach business to the next level.

The deadline to apply is November 22, 2012. Download the application by clicking here.

If you are selected, we’ll invite you to our Master Trainer Audition Camp to train us, captivate us, and show us what you’ve got. From there, we will be narrowing down the final selects for various regions.

If you have any questions, please email MasterTrainerInfo@beachbody.com.

Let’s Dig Deep!

Related posts

Ready To Be The Most Insane Instructor In The Gym?
Ready To Be The Most Insane Instructor In The Gym?
March 12, 2013 - 0 comment
Insanity Certification Kicks Off March 10!
Insanity Certification Kicks Off March 10!
February 12, 2013 - 23 comments

1. Very interested in becoming a Master Trainer – but – would love to know what it offers to ME as well- in terms of travel, pay etc. before I consider. Thank you!

2. Sara Gowanni says:

To whom it may concern,
    I’m interested in getting certified to become an insanity instructor to be able to teach the format at different gyms. I noticed that there is a master training certification but I’m not sure if that is what I’m looking for. Please help guide me in the correct area.
    Sara

3. Hi Carl,
    Am an Experience personal Coach and Trainer in Frankfurt am Main Germany,
    I think it totally insane the insanity workout! My question is, how can i find out more
    About becoming an insanity workout instructor not a Master though at least not yet!
    Here in Germany?!

Thanks in Advance on your reply

Romeo Jackson

4. Pires Dani says:

Hi Carl,

I am a Personal Trainer and I also teach group classes like Bootcamp. I am a student Sports teacher and I leave in Belgium. I also would like to be a Instructor Insanity. Just like Romeo said, not a Master but first an instructor. There is a lot of commercial but there is so less classes in Belgium and Holland. I speak Dutch,Portuguese, French, English, Spanish and Italian. My roots are from Portugal and it’s also so unknown over there.

Can I follow the instructor educations date on your FB? I came a couple of times to the States to follow some educations. I will do the same for Insanity. This is really great workout.

Greetz

Dani Pires

5. Claire wray says:

Hi there,

I work for her majesty prison service as a prison officer and pti – I am enquiring to see if you offer courses for insanity instructors in the uk??

Thanks very much

Claire wray

6. claire ruse says:

Hello Carl

I’ve just seen the post from Claire W and I’m a pt and group exercise instructor also intersted in any oportunity for insanity instructor training.

Shall I also contact the above email.

Claire

• Carl Daikeler says:

Hey Claire, thanks for your interest. I will be posting when there is more definitive information and solid dates locked in. But you are free to email if you have more questions. That email will work great. Thanks!

7. Gustavo Galparsoro says:

carl hi I write from Venezuela, I TRX instructor, and I would bring my country insanity and be the first certified instructor of this discipline that would impact me, i like learn more about it, and do a course that certifies me, I hope some answer greetings

Gustavo

8. Hey Carl! Will you be looking for more MasterTrainers for Insanity in the future? I have been a TurboKick Instructor for 8 yrs now and would LOVE to add Insanity to the mix.

9. William Dailly says:

Hey Carl can you give me any information you can. I am working in Scotland just now as a PT and class instructor I would love to add insanity to my list of classes could I be able to come to America to get certified and teach insanity in my home country. If so can you give me any details to get booked up for any incoming courses. I do no there is going to be one in Vegas on the 21st of April would love to fly over and take part.

William Dailly

• Carl Daikeler says:

Not much to report on the international front at this time. When we do have something I will be shouting it from the rooftops. Thanks for your interest!

10. William Dailly says:

Can I come over and get certified? Or can you only teach insanity in the states :-(

11. sedrick says:

hi
    I’m a marine that is station at camp pendleton getting out on march 30 of this year. I have 4 kids, I’m not trying to write a sad story to anyone but I found out that exercising really helps with my PTSD issues. I was diagnose 7 months ago. I was found unfit to stay in. But since then I been working out and it really helps me. My wife first started with insanity, she loved it. I started it and i loved it as well. I would like to know how to become a certified insanity coach/trainer. I already have a Personal training certificate. But I’m still learning, I’m trying to learn as much as I can. I find it very hard to stay focus when I’m at the gym. I train a friend of mines, his wife and one other girl. I love it, but like I said I’m still learning. I really don’t have anyone to teach me. But I found that insanity is what I’m looking for. I use the moves that I learned for insanity and I put them in my routine. SO if anyone have any information on events,seminar,or anyone that would be welling to teach me more about fitness an what it take to become a better trainer of just any information that could help me I would love to know. Like I stated before I’m not writing a sad sob story. I really don’t share information like this, I don’t even like talking about this issue! But I’m just stepping out on faith that some one will read this and will be willing to help me. As crazy as it may sound to many people but God, exercising and the insanity program has helped me mentally and physical stay on top of this issue. My relationship with my family is better because of this. It really has saved my life. If you can help I’m willing to do what ever, I just want to learn as much as I can. I just want to make sure that I’m giving my family a fighting changes when I’m out the military. SO please who ever is reading this I’m not trying to write a sob story, I I know this is last minute but I’m stepping out on faith I really don’t like writing this I just really need help and more information on this program or any program that would help me.I’m very determine to make this work I’m putting my all into this life style. I strongly believe that being a fitness instructor and having certificates in different areas of this business, especially a insanity instructor will open doors for me to show people that you can over come this invisible wound called PTSD. Thank you. You can email me anytime of the day.Thank You and God bless.
    sedrickhay@gmail.com

12. JJ says:

Hi Carl,
    I am registered for an upcoming insanity cert 4/7
    What might you recommend for maximum preparedness?
    thanks
    JJ

13. Laurie Vitale says:

Can you tell me if you will be doing more training for Master Trainers soon??? I am scheduled to do certification tomorrow and would love to get to the next level.
    Thanks

14. claire ruse says:

Hi Carl

I know you’re incredibly busy Insanity certifying in the USA. Any news on the UK yet? I emailed but had no reply. I’m just keen!! Also turbofire would be an amazing program to launch here too.

Thanks again

Claire

15. Julie says:

Hi Carl,

I would be really interested in running Insanity classes in England. Is this possible yet?

Please can you advise.
    Thanks, Julie

16. Courtney Hilliard says:

Hello! I was certified in Insanity in October 2013 by master trainer Stephanie. I am a certified fitness instructor and have been teaching aerobics, bootcamp and kickboxing for over 10 years. I have enjoyed teaching Insanity for the past 6 months twice a week and am extremely interested in becoming a master trainer teaching other instructors. I understand I have missed the application deadline. Is there any way that there will be another recruitment of master trainers in the future by chance? Thank you so much!