01 Jun. 2012

The Three Vital Behaviors

I want success FOR YOU and for YOUR TEAM maybe as badly as you do. You want to build a residual income business? You want to help end the trend of obesity? If you’re not following these 3 vital behaviors, you are working at a disadvantage.

So here’s an opportunity to be accountable to the goals you set for your life. Start today to dial-in YOUR Vital Behaviors and work them!

Here are the 3 Vital Behaviors to do every day:

(1) Invite. Invite. Invite. As many people as possible. Every day. Invite people to join your Beachbody Challenge Group. Have the courage to invite everyone you come into contact with. Invite. Then invite more.

(2) Be the proof the products work. Use the programs. Use Shakeology. Use the Ultimate Reset. Be a walking success story in progress.

(3) Personal development. Every day, read, listen to books on tape, use Success on Demand in the back office, find a good seminar. Our most successful coaches don’t skip this; they aggressively seek personal development, constantly.

Whenever we see a leader’s growth start to slow down, we can usually point to a slow down in at least one of those three vital behaviors. When we see someone vault ahead in their business, we also see they are doing these 3 things with passion. So when your team asks “What do I do to succeed like those Elite Coaches?” now you know!

1. Glen Snider says:

Great comments, Carl. I’ve learned that I cannot pre-judge anyone. People I think would be highly intrested often are not. People I think would not be interested surprise me. The only way to find out is to ask. I dont’ know unless I ask. The worst they can do is say no.

2. John Curley says:

It takes a whole different way of thinking for me. My wife and I are new coaches and sometimes struggle with being so ‘forward’ with people but we are working on that.
    Hope to meet you at Summit.

3. Jacob says:

I’m struggling to find new people to invite so I’m trying to shift more now to real encounters versus the internet. Anyone else have suggestions of how to expand your options online as well though? Feel like Facebook is tapped out, had great success so far! But just nobody else to invite online! lol

• Jeff Slamp says:

Jacob…ummm Facebook tapped out? impossible! Look outside your friend list! There millions upon millions of people who use Facebook! Let’s go get em!!!

4. Jeff Kipe says:

This is 100% vital.The only thing that I am missing is the Ultimate Reset. I need to share,share,share more so that I can purchase it.

5. Jeff Slamp says:

I love the opportunity Beachbody has given me!!! Not only has it changed me personally, it allows me to help others change their own lives nutritionally, physically, and financially!!! Great advice! Thank you!!!

6. Kirk P says:

Thank you Carl for your leadership and vision. Thanks for giving all of us the opportunity of a lifetime.

7. Brett says:

For those of you who are struggling to invite, here is a suggestion start by asking “I’m starting a Beachbody Challenge Group and want a few people to join me and help hold me accountable, do you know anyone who might be interested in losing a little weight or getting in better shape?”

8. Trina Gray says:

Thanks for keeping it simple and making it feel very doable. You are right! Walk the walk, talk the talk and learn.
    That works! Great post to share with our teams.

9. Kristen Vatt says:

Thanks for the post! It’s easy to get caught up in trying to do too much so it’s a nice reminder to re-focus on the basic but vital steps.

10. Robert says:

Thanks for breaking it down. See you at Summit!